What's new

6th Gen Accord / Rover 600 compatibilty?

TIPEX9

TA Friends
Reaction score
Car
vtec-s
Hi, can anyone clear this up for me. I got told on the weekend that alot of parts from the Rover 600 are compatible with 6th Gen Accord saloons i.e. Shock absorbers, Exhausts ............ Anyone know if this is true as its bugging me :wacko:

I'd have thought if anything it'd be the 5th gen Accord that has interchangeable parts, I think that the 6th gen came after Honda and Rover stopped collaborating.

4th 5th gen yeah, 6th suspension wise and brakes wise is different

Hi, can anyone clear this up for me. I got told on the weekend that alot of parts from the Rover 600 are compatible with 6th Gen Accord saloons i.e. Shock absorbers, Exhausts ............ Anyone know if this is true as its bugging me :wacko:

Wheels are certainly interchangeable. I have the wheels off my old 600 on my 6th gen. Dashboard is completely different, steering wheel is better, more fat, on the 600 but same spline.

steering column is the same. I have changed my ignition switch electric part from Rover 600. And I have alloys from it too :)

Sorry to hijack a 10 year old thread, does anyone know if the 17 inch wheels from a rover 600ti would fit a 1995 accord aerodeck, I know the pcd and centerbore are the same, but I'm worried about clearance issues.

Sorry to hijack a 10 year old thread, does anyone know if the 17 inch wheels from a rover 600ti would fit a 1995 accord aerodeck, I know the pcd and centerbore are the same, but I'm worried about clearance issues.
You could try willtheyfit.com if you know the offset? You can compare the difference to the OEM accord wheel