What's new

Clips / Rivets

Axlebart

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Type-S
Those little black thingy-me-bobs:

images

I went to the dealership and asked for a pack of 5 of them to fasten my wheel arch lining back on, and my air intake cover. What they've given me doesn't fit as it's too big for the hole (that's what she said).

I have one here with me and measure the closed length as 22mm, width: 20mm, and a diameter of the stalk: 10mm.

Could somebody tell me where these are actually meant for, what I should have been sold, and the part number if some wizard knows it, please!

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Get searching on ebay, you can usually find what you need if you persevere.
I've spent hours looking for stuff like this, often it's all about the wording.

Last edited:
I've had to replace a number of broken clips on my tourer and civic as most of the front bumper underskirt and wheel arch liners broke when removing.

First find the clip part number on the parts diagrams in this link by selecting your model and year.

Then go to vehicle clips (link below) and order accordingly. The clips I ordered were pretty good and have lasted, reasonably priced, pretty quick delivery and I would recommend over anywhere else.

If you're still looking for the trim clips, I've recently replaced these on the rear wheel arch lining on my 2005 Tourer. The ones I found are labelled Pearl Consumables trim clips, p/n PTC109 and described as push rivet, connect ref:36510, and with Toyota - 90467-07166 also on the label.
I found them at my local auto factor - £5.95 for a pack of 10.