What's new

honda accord spoiler

That spoiler is from a saloon actually mate, hatches have no secondary light. :)

spoilers from saloons dont fit hatches

Havoc said:
nice ATR replique :) im interested about front "H" badge. I wanted to fit the same, but there goes just "H". Im thinking about spray that H in red. Any ideas about that?

313703_294527330675741_242534068_n.jpg
Spraying stuff looks just very cheap :(

yous may be right,i wouldnt be 100% sure about it, but the chap i bought it off met me in his car which the spoiler came off,and it was a hatchback he had put on a typer spoiler on to it as a replacement ill find a picture of it

Nasty1984 said:
Spraying stuff looks just very cheap :(
I didnt get it.... what u ment?

Havoc said:
spoilers from saloons dont fit hatches
I never said anything about it fitting or not, just that it is definetely a saloon spoiler as it has the integrated light, which was not offered on the hatchbacks.

Just a bump but, Benhamo1 is that accord type r spoiler on a hatch?

Really want to put an ATR spoiler on my hatch but I cant get a definitive answer of wether it will fit. a hatch

Some people talk about it being to wide bit surely the cars are the same width?

You can 100% put a type r spoiler on your hatch, mines a hatch and it fits nicely with afew holes drilled for the bolts to drop through to keep it anchored, drilling is the only tricky part

Benhamo1 said:
You can 100% put a type r spoiler on your hatch, mines a hatch and it fits nicely with afew holes drilled for the bolts to drop through to keep it anchored, drilling is the only tricky part
i second that when you line up the holes from your old spoilor they are slightly out in the end i stuck mine down as i didnt want to make a mess drilling holes and slipping with the drill

Just double checking as iv picked up an ATR Spoiler for £30 :)

Iv lined it up and its not quite wide enough to sit where the thinner metal is so if I were to drill it I would need to drill through the thicker metal just in the boot is that correct?

Cheers Steve

AccordSteve said:
Just double checking as iv picked up an ATR Spoiler for £30 :)

Iv lined it up and its not quite wide enough to sit where the thinner metal is so if I were to drill it I would need to drill through the thicker metal just in the boot is that correct?

Cheers Steve
yeah thats right i decided against that and stuck it down with some proper adesive stuff and its not going anywhere

I drilled mine through the thicker metal and filed it for piece of mind and stuck it down also, mines not moving any time soon! Also the thicker looking metal is hollow so it's very easy