What's new

Honda HDS help

098Joe

Reaction score
Car
Accord
Has anybody near Northampton got Honda HDS they would be willing to help me out with? I hope my VSA module just needs neutralisation.
Thanks
Joe

I'm about 1.5 hours or so from you in Derbyshire so not that close but if you have an old laptop running Windows XP you can just use this one from Aliexpress with the software included on the CD (dated from 2011 but fine for my Mk8 and definitely fine for your Mk7)

You may be able to find the same cable for cheaper I just thought i'd link to the one I have as it definitely works

There is also a way to use newer software on Windows 11 using this cable following the instructions here - apologies the thread isn't the easiest to read but there is someone in there who posted a REG file and some instructions https://www.civinfo.com/threads/dpf-follow-up-with-honda-hds-software.417252/

I'm about 1.5 hours or so from you in Derbyshire so not that close but if you have an old laptop running Windows XP you can just use this one from Aliexpress with the software included on the CD (dated from 2011 but fine for my Mk8 and definitely fine for your Mk7)

You may be able to find the same cable for cheaper I just thought i'd link to the one I have as it definitely works

There is also a way to use newer software on Windows 11 using this cable following the instructions here - apologies the thread isn't the easiest to read but there is someone in there who posted a REG file and some instructions https://www.civinfo.com/threads/dpf-follow-up-with-honda-hds-software.417252/
Thanks for advice, Derby not too far for me if you don't mind helping. I have a feeling it is a wheel speed sensor, but all my Autel reader can come up with is 84-1 sensor logic failure. The day before it happened I had washed car using pressure washer, also the rear offside brake was binding and the hub got quite hot a few days before that.(pads rusted solid in the caliper)

84-1 means you’ve lost your calibration. Needs a HDS to run a neutralisation procedure.