Wheel
width
RIM
diameter
5X114.3
Bolt pattern
55ET64.1
Center bore

Looking new rims and wondering would like 45 offset also fit just fine? My car suspension is stock. I looked for example Brock RC32 and specs are same expect offset on those are 45. They dont have that model in 55. And most of the brands dont have 55 what I looked. How close you need be other specs to for rims (ofc bolt pattern needs to be same) and center bore can be fitted with fitting rings.

Also if people have some pics to show their own setups Im happy to see them. Hunting for new rims... So much options

I just ordered Borbet Y T itan matt 7x17, and ET44, 5X114.3 Bolt pattern. Got email from the wheelshop that they dont recommend that wheel and ET. They dont have higher ET on that wheel. Should I just change to different wheel with higher ET like 50? Would that be "safe" then? Or is just fine and safe to use ET44 also and wheelshop just quotes what "OEM" specs should be... Sorry for dumb questions. :D

Take a tape measure and check how much room you have between the tire and bodywork at the top of the arch and that will give you an idea of what offset will fit.

Hi, just found this thread - I have 2005 2.4 auto exec tourer, fitted 18 inch Civic type r wheels and Uniroyal 225x40x18 Rainsport tyres - looks great and handles far better than stock 16 inch - had lots of good comments from people. Hope this helps.

I've got 18x8j Bola CSR and fit great, ET45. The rear could do with a 5mm spacer for perfect fitment

Hi, see my previous post 18 inch Civic type r wheels and Rainsport tyres 225x40x18 - fit perfect, look great and handle far better than stock 16 inch BUT if you get hard tyre i.e Bridgetone Potenza or similar - they are really hard and you will feel like you have solid or no suspension at all - trust me that is what I used to have, but the soft Rainsport`s are great !
Good luck

225 50 R17 give the best ride imho, had 18s on with 45s but a bit rough with the roads the way they are today.

Hi stellamon - what tyres have you ? hard or soft ? The Bridgestone were really hard - good tyres but very hard ride which is why I changed them - the Uniroyal Rainsport are nice and soft - but having said that, it doesn`t really matter what you have on - if you hit a deep pothole it knocks **** out of you anyway with the roads as they are :(

Not sure what you're asking jim, higher tyre pressure makes them harder, lower profile gives less adjustment of tyre pressure and a harder ride.
with the way the roads are I would go smaller wheels larger profile tyres.

Not sure what you're asking jim, higher tyre pressure makes them harder, lower profile gives less adjustment of tyre pressure and a harder ride.
with the way the roads are I would go smaller wheels larger profile tyres.
Hi, I can only tell you of my experience - I ran Bridgestone Potenza 225 x 40 x 18 on my car for years (more than one set as I have owned the car since 2008) inflated to 40 psi , on the motorway and on some worn roads with ruts known as tramlines my accord tourer was following those lines and also any uneven road surfaces were felt through the steering wheel which felt heavy and were noisy ! The wet grip was not that good either ! All the above made a very noisy and uncomfortable ride - After putting up with this for years I believed it was just the way the car was ! I finally consulted my local independent tyre dealer whom I have used for many years AND on his advice checked on tyre review/advice sites for many months as changing nearly £1000 of rubber was not an easy decision - I noted a lot of reviewers had experienced similar traits with Bridgestone - I live in the NW of England - rainy - so wet grip was important, So my requirements were - Good wet grip, reasonably quiet, reasonable cost and reasonable wear - Bridgestone lasted longer obviously because they are a Hard compound ! I would have chosen 50 or even 55 but this would effect the ABS so was a no no which is why 40 profile was the max I could go. I am also only covering up to 3,000 miles a year so wearability is not really an issue - SAfety and comfort are for me paramount, I cold have gone fpr 17 inch and increased to 50 - but they would not have looked as good on the car. I also have a BMW X1 2.0 auto which has Pirelli P Zero which suit the car fine so no reason to change.
On a previous Honda accord 2.2 Aerodeck auto I ran Dunlop sp sport I think and did not like them and the wet grip was not that good and like the Bridgestone they felt very heavy on the steering, on a Citroen XM 2.0 auto estate I ran Michelin which suited the car fine.
I hope the above has explained where I am coming from.