What's new

****** seats !

justa

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S
Blimey the seats are a pain in my Accord !

The leather bit is ok but absolutely every crumb and his flippin friends like to nestle in and get stuck in the cloth bit - looks awful !

Is there anyway of getting bits out of the cloth sections ? Other than picking them out one by one ?

thanks

Try a clothes brush?!

Alternatively, wrap some selotape around your hand, sticky side out and press your way along the cloth, the crumbs should stick to the tape! :)

Alternatively, wrap some selotape around your hand, sticky side out and press your way along the cloth, the crumbs should stick to the tape! :)
This is what i do to get the crumbs out of my seats. Works a treat. Then use a stiff brush (hehe, stiff) then give it a vacume using the round attachment with the bristles on it mate.

Mike, thats genius! With 2 kids the rear seats are always covered in crumbs. I could even turn it into a game so they cleaned up their own mess :)

I find the hoover with a pointed end picks them out with no hassle at all! For a quicker fix maybe try some duct tape, just get a small strip and go all over the seats. Picks up hairs, crumbs and any other little bits of junk! ;)

Also have a look on the better ware catalog.
They sell a sticky roller to get hair of clothing so this would also work.