What's new

Man...that was hard work!

vygec

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX
The car was filthy, and it needed sorting.
I had already picked up all my bits from a month or so ago.
So today, attempted my first 'detail'. In that it was my first attempt, other than just a wash n polish.
So my routine was:

Rinse-Wash-Rinse using 2 bucket method
Clay-Wash-Rinse-Dry
Wheels washed-wheels sealed-tyres dressed
Polished-Buffed
Sealant applied
Whilst waiting for the sealant to cure, attacked the interior (vacuumed, seats dressed, mats washed, new air freshener!)
Buffed the sealant to finish.

5 hours later, my back is finished. To top it off the mrs said why i didn't just take it to the local european gaff!!

imag0005cd.jpg

All products used were Autoglym. First time using them, and i'm really impressed.

Wow! That's seriously shiny Dude. Great work. Looking suave B) .

5 hours later, my back is finished.

The effort was well worth it!

Everytime I wash my car, especially after a new application of glossy wax, I just feel the need to stare at teh car and marvel at the shinyness :D

Everytime I wash my car, especially after a new application of glossy wax, I just feel the need to stare at teh car and marvel at the shinyness :D

Ha! Me too! Just stand at the window and stare. Got to appreciate it while it lasts cos tomorrow it'll be filthy again!

Very nice indeed and a very deep shine. Do like your colour

Looking good fella

Vgec, how are you finding the Delta alloys to clean?

Just got a set, first clean took quite a while.

Its worth it though, they look great.

Rich. Not easy! I sort of knew that before I got them, with the way they are designed. I have a vikan alloy brush, which makes the job a bit easier.

Glad you're enjoying them. Drop into the 8th gen section when you get time, I'm on here now, not the other forum...

A lovely clean looking car - made even better minus the chrome style front grille - I do like the colour-coded version B)