What's new

New wheel saver

PaulPaul

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Pet
I have just purchased a new wheel saver for my 2012 Honda Accord.
It says on the 17'' tyre to inflate to 60 psi. Is that right should it be kept at 60 psi all the time even when on car?
Also I was sent three pieces of cards with the tyre. does anybody know what they are for?
Cant send picture but part numbers on cards where 42767-SSO-G20, 42767-SO4-P00, 42760-TL3-305

Thanks

Hi Paul,

Yes space saver tyres on all cars run at high pressure, as its a smaller tyre taking the weight of the car. So keep it at 60psi.

Dont really know about the 'cards'. Are they clear stickers for the boot floor, maybe for the areas the tyre contacts with the metal boot floor??

Hi Paul,

May I ask where you got this from and how much you paid as I am looking to get one to replace the repair kit too.

About £160 from Holdcroft Honda with free delivery. Space saver only on the saloon, there isnt space for anything else. Tourer does have room for a full size spare.

Hi 'Blue Toffee'
Got the 17'' wheel from www.coxmotorparts.co.uk good price as they say will never be beaten. All genuine brand new parts for Honda.
Fast delivery by FedEx. Came with fixing kit and new inlay for car jack.
Cards I was asking about were warning stickers in many different languages

Karl,

If you go to www.coxmotorsparts.co.uk there is no way you would get the wrong spare tyre as they ask for you REG and you get the right NEW HONDA part. Always get new when dealing with wheels and brakes. Don't take chances!
I have saloon and it all fits just like new.

Great Paul, Thanks for that.
Will see if HH can match their price ;)