• Pre-Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name:Darren
  • Car :Accord 2.4 Exec AT
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:50 PM

Hi All,

Just an update and a big thanks to littlebo and ukcl9 for all their help and guidance since September 2016 when after reading about the reflash i decided to upgrade my 2003 Accord Exec AT rather than sell it and look for something new.

For anyone thinking of getting the reflash, Bob's description above says it all,  i can only say that you wont regret it and that littlebo (sergey)  and ukcl9 (frazer) are both friendly, helpful and 100% knowledgeable on the Accord and its capabilities.

Having previously modified a Subaru Forester S-Turbo, I have owned the car since 2006 and it has been stock since then. In the last 6 months I have upgraded the following based on the advice of sergey and frazer:-

K24 Reflash

littlebo header, decat pipe (No emissions testing on Isle of Man)  and J35 Throttle Body

Injen CAI

Fujitsubo legalis cat back system

Koni Yellow Sports kit plus H&R springs

Progress rear ARB

Hardrace front upper and lower arms, droplinks, tierods and balljoints

Japspeed Rear Camber Arms

Blueprint front wheel bearings

Brock Avalon 18 inch wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres 235/40

Still To do/fit

Hunter Wheel alignment

Front Brakes - Spoon or Acura RL/TSX conversion

Gates Belt and Ralco RZ Alloy crank kit

The car is now very fast & enjoyable to drive, it always was a great motorway cruiser but it now stretches its legs on the twists and turns of the IOM TT course, looking forward to the beginning of June when 9 miles of the mountain circuit is one way traffic only for 2 weeks ..

• Stevearcade and honda_saj like this