What's new

FOR SALE/WANTED?

barrelscraper said:
Agh, that sucks. I need parts! :(
yeah it's a daft idea IMO, try making a few more posts in this thread to get your post count up
e.g.

thanks
for
the
info
in
this
thread

LOL

Hi guys. I'm also new here, and I'm looking for an Accord so I'm here for the for sale section in the first instance. Hope it isn't against the rules but I'll make my 10 posts below now so I can see it.

Dan

Dan, please understand that this is an online community and that people get out what they are willing to put in. Simply posting "Post 4", "Post 5" etc in order to get your post count up to ten isn't really how this is supposed to work.

Difficult situation though Steve.
If the guy wants to see the for sale section as he's after a car, then plans to become an interactive part of the discussions here, it's not all bad.

At least all his posts are in one place.
Better than bombing different sections with the same question as one guy did recently.

Yeah sorry. I did want to see the for sale section. Looking at an accord tomorrow so may be back as an owner and I'll have lots of questions then!

I fully understand the tricky situation. If you were looking to sell it would be a different case, but I get that you're keen to get an Accord so don't worry about it. They're wicked cars too ;) . I hope you find a good one soon. If you see anything on any other sites like eBay or auto trader, by all means post and ask for second opinions.

Hah i wish i had known there was a hidden for sale section here. I have purchased my accord now but i always like to buy cars from owners/enthusiasts because there normaly well looked after :) doh! Ohwell i think i got a good one anyway. So much to read through im not going to go bored!

Good place to pop another one of my posts.

Slightly annoying about the for sale section as im a keen member on other forums and haven't had to do this before...