What's new

25mm spacers all around

P3T3

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda
Hi there has anyone got 25mm spacers all around on 8th gen? or if not what is max spacers people have used? et of my wheels is 55 standard fitment.
Cheers in advance

Had 20mm H&R hubcentric on my 2.4 tourer all round with 19x7.5 et55 wheels and no problem whatsoever if that's any help to you, can't remember the clerance I had left but don't think an extra 5mm would matter. Would all depend your wheel specs and tyre size and if you are lowered etc.

My wheels are exactly the same joiner. I am planning on eibach prokit to lower 30mm. Did your wheels sit quite flush after? sorry for all the questions. cheers

According to 1010tire wheel offset calculator after putting my current specs in as stated on other posts, and your sizes including the 25mm spacers which would make your offset 30mm it would seem that your front would be 6mm shy of flush and rear 10mm shy. But bear in mind this measurement on the rear is from the inner edge of the arch lip. If you want true flush ness you will need to remove return lip on arch or roll it in which case you can fit a 10.5" rim on the rear of our cars with the correct offset. If you want a true picture of what the sizes above would look minus the 8&10mm have a look at my other thread. Hope this is some help.

Yes thats great thanks appreciate the replies and help. Nice one