What's new

Urgent! Workshop manual needed for Honda Accord euro turbo diesel 2004

Jkchalmers27

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord euro
Hi guys,

I am living in Australia and purchased a fully imported Honda accord euro turbo diesel 2004 with a CN1 engine, from the UK (unaware it was imported). We have not been able to access any workshop manuals in Australia and my mechanic is at a loss as to how it gones together.

If anyone could please help me with a workshop manual, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Have tried Australian and NZ forums.

Cheers!

What's the issue you are having?

Thanks I tried the eBay Id and the search came back empty do any of you know if he has an email.? The problem we have btw is the car has been stored for over a year and we put a new battery in it and tried to start it and it is like the thing has closed down it won't start and all the electrics have failed. The abs is pumping like it's looking for pressure is there a reset for the computer?

Done some basic research on this car we believe it is the only diesel in Australia (lucky us hey)

The diesel battery is a pretty hefty one, so a lesser battery might not get it going for ya. You might also need to hand prime it since it's being lying up.