What's new

dab radio 8th gen?

pauljdh

Members
Reaction score
Car
i-dtec auto tourer
My lovely 8th Gen is only missing a
couple of things...headlamps that work and a dab radio...hids will fix the lights but is there a dab radio option that is discrete and will work with all the standard controls, think that Holdcroft may do one?

Thanks
Paul

Yes have a search in our traders section as HH we're selling the kits last year for dab radio

brett said:
Yes have a search in our traders section as HH we're selling the kits last year for dab radio
Thanks Brett, Ill tinkle them Tuesday - thats where I bought my car from last week!

Post back how you get on. I'd be half interested in that myself...

I will, I'm only interested if its a discrete installation and integrated...all hidden behind the dash etc - at the moment
I have a Pure highway external unit which works fine but is a bit cumbersome.....

Who did you talk too Paul

Think it was Martin, to be fair he was busy, and I was grouchy...... Im back there Monday for a driveshaft problem so may ask if he knows of any NOS at any Honda warehouse

Hi guys

Connects 2 do a nice looking DAB radio which is well hiden behind the dash (have a look at the very clear picture install instructions) http://www.autodab.com follow the link to OEM / Honda Accord 08D02-TL0-KIT

John

I went round in circles trying to find someone who could actually supply this box. And I wasn't 100% it would work with a Nav head unit.

Does anyone know of an integrated kit that will work with the satnav?

Good writeup, but all the blurbs for that number state that it won't work otherwise.

08D02-TL0-KIT

I have this kit im my 2009 Executive Navi.

The installation is pretty straight forward, but u need to remove some trims to install it..

As i said, i have this Dabkit in my car, and i have the Executive Navi. Channel names is displayed where u have your FM now, and u control it with the buttons on your steering wheel.

As Simkin said!

My write up was from my EX Accord with SAT NAV-so yes it works. But the audio system and sat nav are two separate units so as far as that goes nothing changes. But get a better aerial as mentioned in my review.

John.

mark165 said:
Brilliant, Sorry to come across las ignorant. I'll order it up. Thanks!
If you fit it yourself, post some photos of the process. I might order one myself...