What's new

No tweeters or sub noise since audio upgrade

walton1231

Members
Reaction score
Car
walton
As above ive had a parrot mini asteroid futted with comes with its own amp. All in all im very happy with the parrot bar 95% of the apps but i didnt but it for them so with tunein working great im good. My problem is since having it fitted i no longer get the noise coming through my tweeter and subs. This is i presume because they run off crossovers on the premium accord amplifier. The parrots amp does everything including the radio and cd player i may add. Im looking for a cable i could use for the au So when pressed would allow all sources including the parrots usb sd linein and bluetooth to come through the premium amplifier giving me my sub and tweeters back.

Hello mate.
The situation is more complex than just simple cable swap. I have similar problem (check my post) and it looks like there is some kind of cable cutting/soldering involved. Spoken to local audio fitter (really good ones) and they were reluctant to do the job (within reasonable budget) claiming accords with satnav plus handsfree kits are not just plug and play. The problem is build in amp and its crossovers. Still doing research I'll let you know if I'll find something.