What's new

Mugen wind deflectors

Hagan

Reaction score
Car
Honda jazz
Hi i just brought a 2006 2.0 honda accord type s and was wondering if anyone knew where to get mugen rep wind deflectors

I think funky power in Scotland do genuine Mugen ones check there website out , or get team heko ones I just got them for my cl7 and there good aswell but way cheaper than Mugen ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw them on ebay about a year ago but went for the heko ones instead. Now, because of the noise and rattling of the windows, i'm regretting this and cant seem to find the reps again anywhere! :( If you track them down please let me know!

If you're heiko ones are rattling check the fitting. I had to reapply some double sideded sticky tape and re postion the clip. That stoped the rattling but I'm sure the wind noise increased when I first fitted them. I'd like some more for my new car but I don't want extra wind noise so may go for the stick on ones

If you're heiko ones are rattling check the fitting. I had to reapply some double sideded sticky tape and re postion the clip. That stoped the rattling but I'm sure the wind noise increased when I first fitted them. I'd like some more for my new car but I don't want extra wind noise so may go for the stick on ones

Racy Jace said:
I may check this out, its more of a creaking noise than a rattle which I thought was likely down to the hard glass against the hard plastic. When I bought them I didnt really like the mugen style deflectors but they have grown on me now and I think they will compliment my HIC rear visor but the genuine mugen are just too expensive to justify.

I have had several cars with genuine wind deflectors and they have been troublefree, the spurious ones I have bought that fitted in the window channel gave nothign but grief, loose fit, scratching the glass and just general awkwardness.
Honda and Toyota use stick on the outside types for a reason, they don't give problems.

toph said:
i have a genuine set of mugen laying to be fitted as i lost one of my rear reps in past
What's your opinions on both? Is there much difference between the reps and genuine?

the reps are the same from a distance when ur close to the real ones there better the rears are embosed with mugen too. also fitting kit seems better on the genuine ones

Funky Power site looks fun, shame I'm skint. The Mugens look much better than the knockoffs might have to get a set once the important work is finished.