What's new

20% Easter Discount at ECP

AntHill Mob

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2cdti mega tourer
20% off (excl. perf parts & tools) over Easter
eg. Shell Helix Ultra Prof 5w30 Fully Synth (Type F) 5 litres for £16ish delivered.

Time to order some service bits like oil? If ordering parts (like wipers or blades), do check them before ordering and when they turn up. They sent me completely the wrong sort last year and it wasn't until I went to change them months later that I noticed. Grrrrrrrr.

Happy Easter all
dave

Good offer, but I'd always get genuine wiper blades from hh they are surprisingly cheap and better than most ecp.

Sorry couldn't reply sooner, it worked fine for me, they tend to send me one every weekend, so I'll post the next one up

This could (should?) be a regular thread. Mods?

Imran, some good stuff there, thanks. Got any more for this weekend (or any other)?

Always remember, if someone posts a code in capitals, enter it into the website in capitals, if it's got a space or dash or dot, put that in. Duh. It sometimes doesn't matter but mostly, it's like that for a reason.

Never got round to ordering or doing the oil change (bereavement), but will hopefully do that and the MP3 connection kit soon. Anyone got any tips for the oil filter re. getting to/getting off. I seem to remember that I found it a bugger to get to last time and eventually gave up.

I had a 45% code last week but didn't post it as I wasn't sure if members were interested or not. Will do from now, might make my own thread too :)

Please do im definitely interested as my mrs 307 is due a service. Thanks

I guess there was no thread made for Discount Codes? Up to 56% off at ECP over Easter, handy for oil etc. Code is on the site - egg56
Yes they boll oxed up my wiper order once but otherwise they're ok.