Hands free bluetooth connection

PaulPaul

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.4 Pet
I have 2012 Honda Accord 2.4 ADAS

I have a OnePlus One mobile.

I am trying to connect my mobile via Honda bluetooth. The car recognises my phone and and then after about 15 seconds it then drops out.....this is driving me mad.....it used to work.

A strange thing though my car battery ran flat (left interior light on). My phone was switched to bluetooth and when I recharged my car battery and had to input the code again into my radio the hands free connectio worked fine....UNTILL i turned my phone of at night then it went back to being only intermitent.......PLESE HELP ME

Plenty about Bluetooth in here you just have to look for it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

^ I could be wrong but i think that the bluetooth in the 8th gen is different from in the facelift 7th gen

Turn Bluetooth on your phone firstly.
Press button like you want to call (under steering wheel - left one) and say "Phone Setup"
You will hear Bluetooth Menu

But i don't remember should you press and hold and say "Phone Setup" or press for 1-2sek and realse and then say "Phone Setup" - try both and let me know

I can get the phone paired with my Accord (Peter) but the trouble is it drops out after about 15 seconds......and remains like that....i think the soloution looks like a simple one but its knowing what it is.
If I diconnect everything from car battery and restart having to put startup code in radio ect then it connects fine but the moment I turn phone of and back on again it goes back to its old ways of dropping out all the time.