What's new

Lowering my Sport

Jono

Members
Reaction score
Car
2000 Accord Sport
Hey

Im looking to upgrade my suspension as currently my car sits far too high for my liking

But im struggling to find a decent selection. The only thing i have found so far is a 30mm kit from Eibach

Just wondered if anyone has fitted lowering spring/coilovers to their Accord and what they went for?

Cheers

yep you're right sorry about that for some reason that 2000 under your name i'd got in my head was engine size not year

Eibach are great, but i think if you what the best package Koni do the best dampers so maybe Eibach springs with Koni dampers, i know lots of people run that setup.

Eibach FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I currently have Eibach on mine and as Tony the Tiger would say, They're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Eibach FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I currently have Eibach on mine and as Tony the Tiger would say, They're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Where abouts in Suffolk are you from mate?

There is a big Honda meet in Norwich on February 4th if you are up for it?

Im near Bury St. Edmunds mate. Where has this meet been advertised? I've ben looking for more local meets to go to. I usually end up going to some in MK.

Im near Bury St. Edmunds mate. Where has this meet been advertised? I've ben looking for more local meets to go to. I usually end up going to some in MK.

On CivicLife mate

We have East Anglian meets most months with a good 20+ car turn out

Should be a couple of pro photographers there aswell this time

Please forward the details, I'd love to attend if I can.

On CivicLife mate

We have East Anglian meets most months with a good 20+ car turn out

Should be a couple of pro photographers there aswell this time