What's new

Lowering Springs

handsome

Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S 03
Hi guys

First of all, I would like to apologise for posting this in the wrong section but I dont have access to the 'For Sale' section.

I bought a set of Eibach lowering springs for my Accord Type S but I never got round to fitting them on. Now I have sold the car.

So instead of them just sitting in the house, I figured they could go to someone who could use them. I'm including a set of wipers (that I never got round to using) and I also have an LED bulb for the reverse light (to which is unused too).

Some pics and more details can be found on gumtree under Ad ID 1193017861.

Hi,
Just a quick heads up you can buy these brand new for 140 squids delivered. You may want to drop your price down to get them shifted. Also, are they for saloon or estate?

Hi

Thanks for letting me know! Any chance you could show me where I could get them for that price? Cos if that's the case, I could lower the price and link it to there :)

And yeah, it's for the saloon (cheers for reminding me!)

Thanks

EBay mate, just did a search for accord eibach. The price varies that's the cheapest on there from a U.K. Seller brand new

Just checked again it's not a U.K. Seller but still 140 sheets delivered before the end of the month