What's new

03 2.4 honda accord types reflash

gary050accord

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord type s
Just bought an accord type S.pretty good car pulls well but it's just missing that honda feeling.ive heard about a ecu reflash.any1 had this done an what did yous think

There's a huge review thread in modification review section for ukcl9's remap service. His is the only option to flash the existing ecu in a 7thgen petrol. Only other option is to get Acura TSX ecu plus hondata etc. Which is ridiculously expensive.

I was one of few that got a hondata reflash, running a tsx ecu in my 06 type S. First when I got it it had a few cels but after sending it back to hondata they erased those cels and it ran beautifully but when I asked them for them same later when I bought my 05 type S then they said they wouldn't do it for me, wasn't cost effective so sadly the hondata flash isn't easily available. Here is a video of mine being dynoed, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYFCOgiYRw

But if you are looking for the "honda feeling" I am guessing you mean a noticeable vtec xover then a good tune or reflash isn't for you as it will eliminate that fault in hondas programming as a perfect vtec xover is hardly noticeable.