What's new

Paint - 2005 Honda Blue

Channel Hopper

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 7 Estate 2005
So, I've got scratches on the drivers door and a much larger ding on the front bumper that I can fill , sand and primer.

But where do I get matching paint since the local auto shop has a chart that stops short of the year.

I think I can get away with a touch up stick and a few different hours of drying and sanding but if I need a can where do I go to ?

Thanks in advance.

I love this car, despite all of its current gremlins.

Have u tried searching ebay with the colour code for ur car? I got some from there a couple of yrs ago

You could try here. www.dhautopaintltd.co.uk/

Thanks. I had thought the paint for this car would be one of those 'universal' ones since there are three other series 7s I know of in the town, both saloons and estates that are identical (plus one grey estate from 2006). Much like 'Ducati red' or 'Yamaha yellow', which appear to be timeless/don't change through the years but I'm obviously incorrect in the ***umption

I was looking for a touch up stick to start off with and tried the local dealer website earlier in the week, so far no reply.

Got the touch up paint , it's 'Indigo Blue - Pearl ' according to the dealer .

I don't think there is enough in the packet to cover all the small scratches (and the larger ones I got when a brick wall pulled out on me)

Honda do not sell a spray can btw.

Long shot perhaps but Halfords?