What's new

What 6th gens have people got post em up

Dannyp83

Members
Reaction score
Car
6th gen accord
Here is the Accord I had that I miss but had to go to the scrap yard in the sky.
1999/2000 1.8 sohc with vtec shame tho was a strong car.

This is my trusty chariot. A 2000 2.0 Auto Executive in Pirate's Black (looks a lovely shade of purple in bright sunlight).
Lovely cars they really are.
Always makes me laugh when people ***ume they're a bit boring and bland until they drive one or get left behind by one :)

Lovely looking motors them, I must admit that iv shocked a few people in my old 1.8 I had 120 from it and it was wanting more. Would love a type R tho. I had the type r spoiler on mine sun roof. Only down side was the power steering cooler that was a week point.

Here's my 99 Executive 2.0, taken me and my family around England without too much hassle. Originally bought as a cheap daily to get me by when my last car went bang but I simply adore it

I have a strange feeling towards it, most of my mates have brand new bmws, audis, etc with huge monthly payments, but I somehow feel better off

001_10.jpg
[/url]

DSC08158_zpsofwrnzdm.jpg
[/url]

I know what your saying, if it wasn't for the calipers exhaust and power stearing cooler I'd still have mine. Just expensive to get parts for as most are dealer only parts.

Shuthan said:
You will love it mate, get one.

Just finding a good one is the hardest bit.
Your telling me, iv seen so many that have been modified badly and I wouldn't like to fix some 1 else's bodges at all. Even a type s 2.0 would be ok for me. Duno weather to keep my advans for a type s or sell em and aim for a type r. Currently saving for a Mazda 6 2.2 sport for a decent family car next year so my dreams may just stay on hold. Family first and all that.

Yeah many are modified hence mine is pretty stock, its how I prefer it as its sorted out the box. My dad had a 2L Type-S and it was underpowered I thought. If you can get a Type-R, get one.

Cheddars said:
I have a strange feeling towards it, most of my mates have brand new bmws, audis, etc with huge monthly payments, but I somehow feel better off
Considering I get to drive everything and anything at work a lot of people are amazed that most of us there have no desire for newer cars. One guy I worked with was bragging about having a brand new Nissan Juke (1.6 base model) and that my 'old heap' wasn't anywhere as good. Then he struggled to make the payments on it. He went very quiet after trying to have a traffic light race with me one day - the old girl didn't even have to hit v-tec yo!

I'm quite happy having spent £900 (plus a little fixing money). I got a perfect motorway cruiser that doesn't give me any hassle. And when I'm bored it will hurtle around country lanes in an excitable fashion without trying to stick me into a tree.

There're some pretty good cars around for under £1,000 too. These would've been about £15k-£25k back in their day.

My 01 y plate 1.8 (red)owned for 12 year or so. Unfortunately now a donor car [emoji853]however mananaged to source the black 1 02 52 plate 1.8 for £300 with 10 months mot [emoji3]bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06c0bc98bbfbf7c7da58d3ed78ae0865.jpg
06c0bc98bbfbf7c7da58d3ed78ae0865.jpg
6c951be7aca78c92de335181bf0d3fa5.jpg

Spent a couple of quid on the old girl now so finally took some pics, 2ltr se, -50mm Spax, cat back stainless twin exit, vtec sport interior and rear type r wing. Excuse the drive I'm in the middle of redoing it

Shuthan your atr is absolutely stunning, are you running spacers though, the offset looks a bit lower than normal, would love to do a 5 stud conversion and run the 17s but undoing bolts on hondas is a risky business lol

Jamjar15 said:
Shuthan your atr is absolutely stunning, are you running spacers though, the offset looks a bit lower than normal, would love to do a 5 stud conversion and run the 17s but undoing bolts on hondas is a risky business lol
Thanks mate,

No spacers, its OEM fitment. The OEM ATR wheels are 7J 55 offset and they sit great to be honest for OEM :D

1.8 partially de badged. Booked in tomorrow to get an aftermarket back box fitted. Not sure which lowering springs to get. I'm going to paint the side skirts and door trim and get some colour coded door mirror covers.