What's new

Heated seats light

f2raf

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Driver side heated seat light does not come on Hi position, nor does seat get hot any longer, works fine on low. I did unclip it a week ago to install xcarlink, but it worked fine after reassembly. Any ideas where to start? Fuse?

Strange! The bulbs can go, but it won't affect the functionality of the heater. Are you certain the high isn't working. If you pull the gear knob surround up and unclip the switch, you'll see a little plastic screw thing. Unscrew it and there's a tiny bulb in there. Take that down to your local Maplins or similar store and they'll sort you out with a replacement. Then put it all back together. There is a thread somewhere about this as the same thing's happened to several people.

However, if your seat heating isn't working then possibly something else is at fault. Maybe pull the switch it and use a multi meter to check for continuity.

I should say, that the replacement bulb is about 30 pence so might be worth just trying that, in case it does fix things.

Thanks Steve, I'll try to change the bulb, maybe I can swop it over with the low indicator bulb.