What's new

Dpf problem sorted swiftly by Premier Tuning

Dto80

Members
Reaction score
Car
2008 Accord i-dtec
Hi all,

I have had my 58reg accord ex idtec for about 5 months and its now done 88k miles.

Last Wednesday while driving to work i got the dreaded dpf check system! message pop up and car went into limp mode. Having seen so much positive stuff on here about Fahad at Premier Tuning i didn't hesitate to give him a call. He was very polite and told me he could fit me in that saturday and that he had another accord booked in too. Fahad recommended his dpf removal service and stage 1 remap which would also include egr off and blanking, cleaning of cat and sensors, lubrication of turbo actuator and full diagnostic.

We arrived in Bradford saturday morning just before 11am and met with Fahad. He dropped us in the city centre and we had a wander round and went to the cinema while he and Rash worked on our car and the other accord. Fahad kept us informed of how they were getting on and picked us up about 5pm. He insisted we went for a drive with him to make sure we was happy with the car and how it was running.

All i can say is the car is now much more responsive and pulls like a train in 3rd gear onwards. No more worries about the dpf ever causing any more trouble or damage to the engine and turbo. Fahad is a very polite and nice guy to deal with and i fully recommend his service as he really knows what he is doing and knows Hondas inside out. The 180mile round trip was well worth it to get the job done properly and I'm very happy.

Another great job done by fahad

sent using tapatalk