What's new

Which wing mirror for my Accord

ironryon

Members
Reaction score
Car
7th Gen Accord
Hi All

Someone side swiped my car at the weekend and smashed my driver side mirror to bits. :(

My Accord is a black 2005 CDTI Executive so I'm looking on ebay for a replacement mirror that is electric and heated.

I've found this one in the link below, but as with others I've seen listed for sale they state its electric but no mention if it is heated too. The seller hasnt replied to confirm if it is or not yet so I was wondering does anyone know if it's the right part?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Honda-Accord-Wing-Mirror-Driver-Off-Side-Electric-Black-03-2007-No-E4-3-/182262680410?hash=item2a6fb3cb5a:g:Do8AAOSw5ClXxsBt

Thanks in advance :) :) :)

Jamie

If it helps I looked under my mirror and it has a code different to the one Im interested in on ebay. ***uming this is the part number its E6

Thats brilliant freddofrog. Thanks very much.

So I'm ***uming any of the items with ref 3 would fit my car..Now it's just finding if on the mirror ***embly it says the part number 76200SEAE22ZA, 76200SEAE22ZB, etc so I can cross check it with the ebay seller.

I can't see it on mine...only those numbers i gave before which are stamped into the underside of the mirror casing.

I think that the Honda part numbers aren't generally anywhere on the parts themselves, the point is that that particular number is not a Honda number, so i don't know how you can "match" those sorts of number.

The seller has said hes quite sure the one he has is not heated. He wasn't able to compare the part number from the diagram to the mirror anywhere....like you said the part number doesnt seemt o be on the parts themselves. At least not the mirror.

It's going to be fun getting an actual executive model mirror. :(

Thanks for your help Brian.

Hi again...

I'm having no luck finding a used mirror for my car (black or nighthawk black,electric and heated) .

I didn't know that 7th Gen Accords also came with folding mirrors. A couple of ebay sellers say they have one and they are also black and heated...does anyone know if one of those would fit my car? THis one in particular says the folding doesnt work which would be fine with me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-ACCORD-O-F-DRIVER-SIDE-POWER-FOLDING-WING-DOOR-MIRROR-IN-BLACK-010142-/282483659456?hash=item41c55692c0:g:R4QAAOSwjL5ZHZg~

I think the folding mirrors came on the facelift but I don't know whether or not a facelift physically fits onto pre-facelift

Ok Thanks Brian I never thought of the facelift version.

Maybe someone else can tell me if it would fit or if another "electric only" mirror would fit as I barely use the heated function, maybe once or twice a year.

I guess its whether they have the same plug/connector or not?

I'm sure the facelift will fit on the prefacelift.
The only difference is the facelift had 1 extra cable for the folding motor

Thanks Brett

I've just received an electric mirror without the heated function from ebay for £50. I was advised by a mechanic that it will fit and and maybe just a need to change some wires which wont be much of a job.

Update - new mirror fitted, the wiring connector fitted no problems and the mirror moves fine using the controls in the car. Thanks for the help :)