I am considering this option now as I have had my DPF regen'd about 6 or 7 times now and this last time has only lasted about a month. I just have a few questions about having a removal/remap done and would love some feedback from people who have had it for a while now:
- Do I face any emission MOT issues in the future as a result of the DPF removal?
- I often get work done at my local Honda dealer; services, etc. Do approved Honda dealers refuse to work on cars that have had the DPF removed?
- Does the DPF removal, remap and BHP increase mean I need to inform my insurance company of changes to my vehicle?
- Does the DFP removal increases emissions to a point where the car would move into a different tax bracket?
- For those who had this done year or two back; have you experienced any ongoing issues as a result of the removal?
I have put some of these to F6HAD at Premier Tuning but thought I would put them to the wider user group too
Appreciate any feedback; thanks