What's new

widest spacers

I wouldn't want to go more than 10mm.

That much offset change is noticeable through the steering.

The further you get from stock, the more feedback you get through the wheel, it'll feel like the camber and road imperfections are trying to steer it for you.

If you want you do that, but have something thats still civil to drive, you need wide wheels with a similar offset to stock.

As it is, my car with et43 fronts pulls in the ruts and with the road camber, and all the front suspension components are fresh and new.

I have a picture of it with my 9.5x19 ET45 rears in the front, I'll dig it out so you can see. That's be a suitable way of filling big arches but still having something reasonable to drive. Tyres are stretched 245/35-19's.

They do fit, but you'd need big arches, as cambering the guts out of it would make it a pig to drive (or put any decent amount of power down)

ukcl9 said:
Anyone know whats the widest spacers that can be used on the front wheels of a cl9 safely?
No more than 5mm on standard studs.

As for bolt on spacers 15mm is the thinnest providing your wheels back faces have clearance for the oem studs. Then obviously making sure they dont stick out the arches.