What's new

DPF problem now cruise control wont work....

Cal44

Members
Reaction score
Car
EX GT 2.2DTEC
Hi, might be one for F6had....? I had a dpf clog failure and car went in to limp mode, its a 2.2 diesel ES GT 150 for clarity. I had previously been doing high mileage, 20k plus a year, but situation changed to 4k miles in 8 months...hence issue. Any way i've had the dpf removed and the car remapped but now the cruise doesnt work, stopped working when dpf light came on and since dpf delete still doesnt work. Is there a fix for this? Cheers!

Yes the tuner that flashed your ecu is a moron.

Drop me a line for a price to fix it.

Well said fahad say it as it is [emoji106] [emoji54]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Hi F6Had, to be fair this was only done on Thursday this week and I have highlighted the issue to the tuner that worked on the car for me and he has said that he will look at the car again to try and fix the problem, so I shall give him the chance. As I live in the south west of Scotland a drive to see yourself is not desirable due to the fuel cost of getting there and back, although I certainly wouldn't doubt your work and knowledge based on what others have said on the forum and if I lived closer to you it would have been yourself I would be coming to see in the first place!

Sorry if my initial post was blunt, it was a late night after a long day. When I read stuff like this it really hacks me off. How can anyone who takes pride in their work let the car out of their workshop like that.

It also sends alarm bells ringing regarding the quality and safety of the tuning. Remember the software on your ecu is control all the critical requests for fuelling, boost, emissions, limiters etc

Anyway I'll leave it with you, I hope you get it resolved.