What's new

What to bring from Tokyo! car?

f2raf

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
I know this is quiet random, but I'm off to Tokyo tomorrow for a couple of weeks. What can I possibly bring back! quirky to keep and or to sell. Im tagging along with my cousin, who is going to buy a car as a personal import, he has family out there already in the car business. Although Im not looking to buy a car, im wondering what if i became really tempted. Back in 2000 I imported an MR2, at the time i couldn't even drive and I remember selling it on for a very healthy profit. I have no idea whether it is feasible to buy something that will sell for a healthy profit any longer but im open to the idea. Theres a lot of sports cars imports on ebay but I actually really dont know whats cool to have any more and whats in demand. Skyline? Although actually it doesnt have to be a car, it maybe an electronic device for the car or a personal gadget. sorry i know its very random.

Im sure you will find something to bring back :blink:

C3IMO7B.jpg

or a Shinkansen or two to replace the antiques in the UK-
Enjoy your trip :)

2g6JjuP.jpg

im sure the Shinkansen will fit in my hold luggage :D
toffee_pie said:
Im sure you will find something to bring back :blink:

C3IMO7B.jpg

or a Shinkansen or two to replace the antiques in the UK-
Enjoy your trip :)

2g6JjuP.jpg

thanks for your input folks!
All I can say Japan is Amazing! a complete cultural experience! I had to dodge a typhoon & N.Korean missile while out there, but what a great place and great people!

freddofrog said:
Special flavour Kit Kat

kitkat.jpeg
been to Asia so many times i may as well have an Asian confectionary shop, the kit kat is nice but too expensive IMO. Wasabi Pistachio is where its at.

Japanse beer is good, Yebisu, Suntory Malt, Kirin Ichiban, Sapporo, Asahi.