What's new

Sat nav iso

Ohype

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 7th gen
After disconnecting my Honda Accord 2004 battery for a few hours the clock is behind by a few hours and the only way to set it right is to have a working navigation which I do not have since my disc keeps reading an error. So does anyone by any chance have a sat nav version 2.03 iso that they could share?

How do you know it's your disc and not the unit causing the error? My original DVD is very scratched yet still works.

I do have images of mine Ver.2.30.00 but it's too large to upload at 7.5GB.

I've got a spare original 2.01 disk I'm happy to post to you to try but as others have said I would suspect the drive rather that the disk.

I had similar issues and followed the guide on here to clean the laser and it has been perfect ever since.

Grayedout said:
I've got a spare original 2.01 disk I'm happy to post to you to try but as others have said I would suspect the drive rather that the disk.

I had similar issues and followed the guide on here to clean the laser and it has been perfect ever since.
Which guide was it?

The guide won't help. Like most on here, there are no pictures, don't know why the forum site didn't put them on their own server..!

Bongobiker said:
The guide won't help. Like most on here, there are no pictures, don't know why the forum site didn't put them on their own server..!
shame...

some post saying there is browser addon to fix picture problem but not try it myself til admin test it

Grayedout. Could you send me the spare disc. When I bought my car it had a copied disc and didn't work. I have since cleaned and tested with a neighbours original disc and it works perfect now however I don't really want to use the copied disc anymore as it will kill the unit for sure.