DavePalmer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Name:Dave Palmer
  • Car :Accord 2004 2.2 CDTI
  • LocationBuckinghamshire

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:05 PM

Anyone tell me what the difference between the facelift and non-facelift models are please? I'm not sure what they look like! Keep seeing it mentioned and figured I can't be the only one to ask?

Edited by DavePalmer, 19 March 2016 - 04:06 PM.

#22 Adamski

Adamski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Name:Adam
  • Car :Honda Accord VII
  • LocationSurrey

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:33 AM

Firstly My name is Adam and I'm also new to this forum. I'm a happy owner of Honda Accord 56 reg 2.2 ICDI. When I bought this car I have been informed by other owners of honda, that this cars are one of the best. Which Im starting to believe and hope never get proven wrong.

Secondly Thank you Fahad for the dets on foults.

Lastly, I was loking over this forum looking for help with Bluetooh, I found alot of help advise and suggestions, wchich makes me think that this would also be common error. Not sure if its relate only to this model, but it surely is a problem to alot of honda owners. Most suggestions that I had was to reset your computer, unplug unit (which by the way is very easy to do) or unpluging battery for 10 min. In my case none of the suggestions worked, so I have to buy new module. Problem that I have with my blurtooth, is that none of my phones want to connect to it. Used unit on ebay is about £150, but I'm still not 100% sure, if I buy it, it will solve the problem. Some one suggested to me to ask on the forum, to borrow one that works and run test.

So my Questions is.

IS there any one, that is close to Kingston Upon Thames and has Bluetooth module for Honda Accord VII gen. I would like to borrow it, for 10 min and see if that is theissue. I would appriciate it very much. 

Just a quick tip, I am shortly going abroad and have also check parts for my honda on other websites. In comparesing to UK, bluetooth module like this one, also used, cost about £50.

Worth looking at ALLEGRO.PL Its sort of simmular version of ebay, only cheaper.

Edited by Adamski, 22 April 2016 - 07:39 AM.

#23 BazCW3

BazCW3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Name:Baz
  • Car :Accord EX GT Tourer
  • LocationDublin,Ireland

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:06 PM

Great thread and info helping me for things to watch out for when I go looking for the 8th Gen Accord