What's new

Front Lights

dejv

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2006 I-CDTI
Got one of the front lights faulty and will replace both bulbs.

Currently I have got the below side lamps

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Osram-LED-6000K-Cool-White-W5W-501-Wedge-12V-1W-Led-Bulbs-Long-Life-2850CW-02B/192148435075?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

Mouse over image to zoom

• s-l64.jpg

• s-l64.jpg

• s-l64.jpg

• s-l64.jpg

Have one to sell? Sell it yourself

Osram LED 6000K Cool White W5W (501) Wedge 12V 1W Led Bulbs Long

not sure why I entered more than that but it is not posted for some reason.

I have the below side lamps. What bulb do I have to buy to have same color main beams ? (ideally osram brand or a similar brand)

Osram LED 6000K Cool White W5W (501) Wedge 12V 1W Led Bulbs Long

You wont ever get a Halogen bulb the same colour as those LED's.
You need a H1 fitment bulb for main beams - Even the darkest tinter blue blubs (Such as Osram cool blue boost) dont give off the same colour of white.

Only a HID kit of 6000k would give the same colour - But you cannot fit one of those in the main beam housing as its a reflector housing.

KippsZ said:
You wont ever get a Halogen bulb the same colour as those LED's.
You need a H1 fitment bulb for main beams - Even the darkest tinter blue blubs (Such as Osram cool blue boost) dont give off the same colour of white.

Only a HID kit of 6000k would give the same colour - But you cannot fit one of those in the main beam housing as its a reflector housing.
just checked on youtube the osram cool blue what you mentioned above and they seem ok. just ordered them.

what is the model needed for the low beam?

high beam = h1
Low beam = ?

Low beam is the same. I just got some blue ones plus blue sidelights(w5w) and fog lights (H11). Looks better, whiter, but still can't compare it with xenon bulbs.

ok will try and replace the low beam today as they seem to be a nightmare to undo the screws :p