What's new

Snow chains

AntHill Mob

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.2cdti mega tourer
Hi
No handbook handy, so I thought I'd ask. Can't believe that a search found no results for "snow chains". Really?

Anyhow, can I fit snow chains to the front 205x55R16 tyres on a '54 Honda Tourer? Anyone know? I'm ***uming that as I bought them 2nd hand with the above winter tyres/wheels, they should fit. However, he could have had an older or newer model than mine maybe?

Fingers crossed as I need to get out in the morning (Social Health & Care drone) and it may be minus 10 or more tonight, on top of a foot of snow. Chains front, Autosocks back and put them on tonight, ready, that's the plan.

dd

daidaidai said:
Hi
No handbook handy, so I thought I'd ask. Can't believe that a search found no results for "snow chains". Really?

Anyhow, can I fit snow chains to the front 205x55R16 tyres on a '54 Honda Tourer? Anyone know? I'm ***uming that as I bought them 2nd hand with the above winter tyres/wheels, they should fit. However, he could have had an older or newer model than mine maybe?

Fingers crossed as I need to get out in the morning (Social Health & Care drone) and it may be minus 10 or more tonight, on top of a foot of snow. Chains front, Autosocks back and put them on tonight, ready, that's the plan.

dd
How did you get on ?

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk