What's new

please need help, fuel filter 2.2 i-dtec

vtecgagi

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 i-dtec
hello

is in the oem Honda fuel filter the o ring and all gaskets inclusive? 2,2 i-dtec
(original Honda fuel filter)

does i Need a o ring extra or not? or gasket?

please for an fast help

thanks

regards

gagi

Ok thank you very much, i ordered the fuel line o ring but i was not sure, if the o ring is not included in the oem fuel filter

But in the blue print fuel filter is not the o ring for the fuel line included, you must buy it extra.

I had also a blue print fuel filter, but know i will change it to the oem honda fuel filter

Does someone work with the fuel filter removal tool from cox motorsports? Does the tool fit good?

Thanks

Hello

Can someone say me, for what is the little o ring in the oem fuel filter for the dtec engines?

The oem fuel filter comes with 2 o rings, one for the housing of the fuel filter, and one little o ring but i dont knwo for what

The o ring of the fuel pipe is larger and they must be buy extra ( 9.8x2.4 i think )

Thanks

Here at the thread, how i change the fuel filter of a 2.2 dtec engine from matt, there stays you need a extra o ring for the fuel pipe, the small one doestn fit for the fuel pipe, its to small.

But i dont know for what is the little o ring, is very small

I believe the small o-ring you refer to (as stated in my DIY) is for the drain plug on the bottom of the housing. I've never used it, nor have I replaced the (larger) fuel pipe union o-ring. Next time will be my fourth filter replacement -perhaps I'll remember to order one then.

As for your earlier question about a removal tool from Cox, if you mean Part Number: 070AARL00200 then I imagine it is a perfect fit as it's the genuine Honda part. It's a lot of money for what it is. Other members have managed without, do a search.