What's new

Intermittent Wiper Fault

Gruntfuttock

Members
Reaction score
Car
2015 Accord 2.4 EX
I'm suspecting I have a relay issue with the intermittent wipers as all other settings work. Swithing to intermitent, it wipes once and then does nothing, so...

Ddoes anyone know where the relay is for the intermittent windscreen wipers on a 54 plate 2.4 auto? The manual doesn't list its where about's with the other relays and fuses.

Gruntfuttock said:
I'm suspecting I have a relay issue with the intermittent wipers as all other settings work. Swithing to intermitent, it wipes once and then does nothing, so...

Ddoes anyone know where the relay is for the intermittent windscreen wipers on a 54 plate 2.4 auto? The manual doesn't list its where about's with the other relays and fuses.
Where does the manual list it then ?

Not having a 2.4, I would hazard a guess it is something to do with the rotary bits on the stalk leading down to the steering column.

The manual doesn’t list it, hence the post.

I’m trying to locate the relay. It’s not in either of the fuseboxes.

Hmmm. It has to be controlled by something to make them work. I think I’ll have to pose the question to the Honda dealership and see what comes up.

Gruntfuttock said:
Hmmm. It has to be controlled by something to make them work. I think I’ll have to pose the question to the Honda dealership and see what comes up.

Are you running these when it’s dry? If so I suspect you have rain sensors which are restricting the wipers to run with it not detecting water. Try hosing the car down whilst it’s on that setting

I live in Norfolk. It’s ****ing down.

All I want to know is where the relay is that controls the intermittent wiper action.