What's new

Coupe wiper blade sizes

allegro-driver

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hello everyone,

I've been driving a year 2000 Honda Accord 2.0 SE hatchback for 7 years now and love it. I've finally managed to pass the bug onto my husband who bought a year 2000 2.0 ES Coupe last year (he says it's the first car he's ever owned that he's dreamt about!).

I've been trying to find out the correct front wiper blade sizes for his car, but can't find them quoted in the handbook or any manuals. Every time I try one of those 'enter your reg no.' helpers on motor factor websites I get different answers.

The ones currently fitted look a bit odd - 19" & 18". Is this correct for the Coupe, or should it take 22" & 19" blades like my hatchback?

From the posts I've read on this site before, I reckon this is the best place to find out. Can anyone help me please?

P.s. Although I've been a member for years this is the first question I've posted on any forum anywhere, so please forgive me if I mess up on protocol (I don't know what I'm doing yet :unsure: ).

Thanks John, that looks like a useful site for future orders.

It quotes 22" & 19" for Aerodeck(?), Hatchback and Saloon, but doesn't list the Coupe at all. The Reg no search thought it was a 1990-98 Saloon for some reason...that could explain the wierd and wonderful mixed results I keep getting online.

I was wondering if there are any coupe owning forum members out there and what sizes they're using?

allegro-driver said:
Hello everyone,

I've been driving a year 2000 Honda Accord 2.0 SE hatchback for 7 years now and love it. I've finally managed to pass the bug onto my husband who bought a year 2000 2.0 ES Coupe last year (he says it's the first car he's ever owned that he's dreamt about!).

I've been trying to find out the correct front wiper blade sizes for his car, but can't find them quoted in the handbook or any manuals. Every time I try one of those 'enter your reg no.' helpers on motor factor websites I get different answers.

The ones currently fitted look a bit odd - 19" & 18". Is this correct for the Coupe, or should it take 22" & 19" blades like my hatchback?

From the posts I've read on this site before, I reckon this is the best place to find out. Can anyone help me please?

P.s. Although I've been a member for years this is the first question I've posted on any forum anywhere, so please forgive me if I mess up on protocol (I don't know what I'm doing yet :unsure: ).
Bit late in this reply but if you haven't sorted it yet the sizes are 22" driver and 20" passenger....

Thanks very much Pete, I hoped someone would know.

We tried 22" driver and 19" passenger but ended up switching to 20" & 19" as the offside blade was slapping against the screen rubber on fast wipe. Must be that the arm needs adjusting rather than the blade size, so we'll take a closer look and also try out 20" on the other side.

Thanks again.