Best place to get CTDI remapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverVTEC

Members
Reaction score
Car
CG9
I’m looking to get my accord 2.2 ctdi remapped, and looking for the best place to get it done in the Birmingham area I’m looking for power to be upped to around 200bhp if possible, and want egr delete anyone on here do Remaping?

Do a forum search mate. And then drop me a PM if you’re interested.

I did have a look on the forum mate but couldn’t find much to do with pricing how much do you charge, and what Bhp can you get my car to? Thanks

Will the car still pass the new stricter MOT test with an EGR delete?
Thinking about doing this on my car but worried about the MOT issues.

The egr isn’t physically removed, it’s blanked and the plate isn’t visible. They actually have improved emissions with the egr blanked as you get a cleaner burn.

Pricing available on request via PM.

F6HAD said:
The egr isn’t physically removed, it’s blanked and the plate isn’t visible. They actually have improved emissions with the egr blanked as you get a cleaner burn.

Pricing available on request via PM.
Thankyou for the info, much appreciated. Does DPF removal cause any MOT issues ie with visible smoke.
Anyone had the innards of their DPF removed and passed the new test since it came into force?

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/24684-another-dpf-thread-sorry/

Before the trolls start salivating please note..To be clear TA does not endorse breaching MOT rules, this is simply a public forum where people share experience and advice.

Anyone wishing to proceed with any advice shared on TA should conduct their own research and decide on the best course of action for their own situation.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.