What's new

Facelift type s... how many tourers?

Dexter101

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer Type S
Hi guys, just changed my car from my pre facelift type s tourer to the facelift version. I hadn't actually seen any before i purchased it and needs a few bits sorting but just wanted to see if anyone knew how many were sold in the uk? Howmanyleft show 542 type s in total but it doesn't separate out the tourers.

Thanks

I looked at that data and from my rough reckoning FL Diesel Type S would be less than 80, one less because I bought mine to Ireland.

That's interesting! wasn't aware they did a diesel version of the 7th gen accord as a type s! :)

80 is pretty good!

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section, I was talking about 8th Gen Type S facelift.
I don't think the TS came in the ICTDI only IDTEC.
Shame it didn't it would have been a lovely motor. Bump the 140 to 160 and no DPF to worry about.
The problem is that logbooks are pretty hit or miss in terms of proper body type as well as engine and model variant.

Yeah, its such a pain, I know a lot of people find deviation between log books on colour declared too.

Hopefully someone else will be along who knows about the gen 7 type s.

Mine was Graphite pearl, NH658P which is a dark metallic grey, it was down as silver as they all seem to be?