thinboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Name:peter craig
  • Car :2003 accord
  • Locationstevenage

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

I tried to look at some old posts of mine from a few years ago but only very recent ones came up under my content. Have they been deleted or otherwise lost?

#2 Stevearcade

Stevearcade

TA Friend

• Super Moderators
  • 6,845 posts
  • Name:Steve
  • Car :2003 Accord CM2
  • LocationEastbourne

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:01 PM

Unlikely. The forum's search is pretty bad. I'm sure your content will still be there. In the old forum build, there was a custom google search that was far more effective, sadly that couldn't be implemented in this version. Hopefully the update we're having very soon will sort that out.

My only advice would be to try both broad and very narrow searches, or view your own user profile and search in the posts/threads you've made.

My CM2 - Cold Air Intake with K&N Filter, Custom 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust, Reflashed ECU, Custom Made 8J Steelies from Extreme Offset, BC Racing Coilovers, Short Shifter, Type-R Gear Knob, XCarLink iPod Interface, Interior & Exterior LED Bulb Conversion, Wind Deflectors, Yellow Fog Lamps, JDM size plates, Type S Grill (with blacked out chrome), Front & Rear Type S Skirts.

#3 thinboy

thinboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Name:peter craig
  • Car :2003 accord
  • Locationstevenage

Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

Thanks, that's what  I tried. It says this at the top of the page: There have been 3 items by thinboy (Search limited from 25-January 17) I've been on here for around 8 years.

Reply to this topic

You can make 2 more posts today.