What's new

No more typeaccord HH discount for service parts?

Economic

Members
Reaction score
Car
54 plate 2.2 CTDI ex
Hi guys.

I just tried to contact Holdcroft Honda to purchase original fuel filter and oil filter and I was directed to their website https://www.hondaparts247.co.uk/ . I asked if the typeaccord forum discount could be applied there and the person said "it's already discounted on the website".

The thing is, I came across this website on Saturday when doing my research so it seems as though there is no more link between the two for parts on this site.

Question, is £35 and £8 the type accord discounted prices for the 7th gen diesel fuel and oil filters respectively?

Thanks.

I had a telephone order a few days ago, and paid the same as the new web site. A couple of the items were actually cheaper at Cox, but not worth the hassle of being home for a second delivery for a couple of quid. I notice the new site only covers routine service items, the brake discs I got would still need a phonecall?

I think the issue here is that they work on tight margins and are trying to operate in a pretty fierce marketplace against other main dealers, but also aftermarket suppliers.

We’ll reach out to this month to understand the club discount structure but as with everything in life it’s always worthwhile shopping around.

F6HAD said:
I think the issue here is that they work on tight margins and are trying to operate in a pretty fierce marketplace against other main dealers, but also aftermarket suppliers.

We’ll reach out to this month to understand the club discount structure but as with everything in life it’s always worthwhile shopping around.
Their prices for what I wanted were very good on the new website, I couldn't find them cheaper anywhere else, I was just a little bit cheesed off that I was treated like the general public. My mum always said I was special