What's new

Missing a speakers in rear doors in Honda Accord 07 S-type

jurosik

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi to Everyone
I just became an owner of Accord 07 S-type. to my surprise I realized there are missing a speakers in rear doors. ( I think from factory, spakers holes are sealed inthe door and also door panel )
Would anybody help me with this.
I dismantle a rear doors and I didn't find any speaker connections either.
Does anybody have an idea how to connect speakers there? How to do wiring? And most importatnt thing : is it even possible to connect extra speakers to that existing radio?
Regards
Thanks for help

PS: are all type -S Accords has only speakersd in front doors and rear shelf? Or its only mine one?

Welcome along, I think most folk just upgrade the speakers on the back shelf, I don't recall anyone wiring new speakers into the rear door, but if you do you must modify the inner door panel or find some thin speakers to fit there.

On a previous car I had the same issue. I installed new speakers in the doors but cutting the blanking panel and installing the speakers.
Wiring wise ran new wires to rear shelf speaks from what I recall. It was a while back though

I would ***ume the wiring loom as far back as the front seats is similar to the tourer, and from there back the loom is modified for the rear speaker fitments.

Even though the saloon rear doors are a different shape, the interior has been designed with similar cut-outs, an option where the parcel shelf is not a permanent fixture, ie for a Honda coupe/hatchback variant, or possibly a seven seater/stretched limousine.

https://i.redd.it/1yuf2re57kz11.jpg