Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Name:Tony
  • Car :Tourer i-cdti 07
  • LocationHeathrow

Posted 10 September 2019 - 10:51 AM

As the title says, it has a really good search and parts ID facility and prices are keen even when including postage from Germany. 

#2 Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Name:Stephen
  • Car :Accord 7 Estate 2005
  • LocationKT8 Postcode

Posted 10 September 2019 - 07:21 PM

Not used the service, though I have always found postal services from Germany are streets ahead on the UK services, both small and large items.

I had a motorcycle frame (Honda, of course) delivered to the UK office address from Dussledorf for £15 with packaging and insurance in case the final mile (Parcelfarce) ******ed it up.

For anyone wanting electronic items now maplins is no more could do worse than look up Reichelt.de

Edited by Channel Hopper, 10 September 2019 - 07:22 PM.

• Matt and antdad like this

#3 Felipeuk12

Felipeuk12

• Pre-Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name:Felipe Silvestre
  • Car :Honda accord I-dtec
  • LocationSwindon UK

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:22 AM

This is my number one parts source lately. The only problem is that u have to make sure you're ordeithe correct part or it might take even a couple of weeks to correct it, since their compatibility database isn't always matching the right car versions. In case of doubt, always pay for insurance (£4), this way u have up to 200 days to return or exchange.
  • antdad likes this

#4 antdad

antdad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Name:Tony
  • Car :Tourer i-cdti 07
  • LocationHeathrow

Posted 16 September 2019 - 09:31 AM

Just an update to this thread, I ordered  a full set of replacement front lower control arm suspension bushes and bottom ball joints for both sides (x8) which came to just under seventy quid and arrived within a week. The last MOT gave me an advisory on one of the bushes and ball joints so instead of buying a complete arm which I was considering I thought I'd replace the lot as I have a press tool.