What's new

type r wheels on accord

chris vti

Members
Reaction score
Car
7th gen accord
opinions please, the opportunity has come up 2 buy a set of the standard 18inch 6 spoke civic type r wheels not the rage wheelshas anybody got these or seen them on a 7th gen accord i think they wud look gd enuf but want opinions or pics of them fitted if poss b4 i buy asap goin 2moro 2 c them

Yes done a few times, straight fit and they look good. Check out Salim's picture in the members section.

Yes done a few times, straight fit and they look good. Check out Salim's picture in the members section.
cheers wil try an get a look now if i can get that far still learnin this computer stuff lol

Chris, I've just had a look and can't find his pics for some reason... although I have seen them!

Not sure who else has these rims on, but they are a straight fit and if they're the kind of look you want I say go for them.

Chris, I've just had a look and can't find his pics for some reason... although I have seen them!

Not sure who else has these rims on, but they are a straight fit and if they're the kind of look you want I say go for them.
i jus fnd pics of them on a silver accord mines grey an old 18 merc wheels i had looked gd against the grey in silver, i think if i had them on an the a spec fitted it wud look nicer, iv been tryn 2 srt wheels 4 wks its a nightmare the ozs i wanted wher near 1200 no tyres so they wer out an i odered rotas las nite an the place emailed the day 2 say ther outa stock an dnt no wen ther getn them in again so the fn2 wheels came up the day

They were on the old site before it went down,

Heres the ones i can find. could do with a wee drop :blush:

DSCF2674.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

DSCF2706.jpg

DSCF2712.jpg

They were on the old site before it went down,

Heres the ones i can find. could do with a wee drop :blush:

DSCF2674.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

DSCF2706.jpg

DSCF2712.jpg
cheers salim jus wot i woz lookin 4 my colour iv got the a spec kit so sortred havnt got the skirt kit yet but intend on getn it wen i save the pennys

Just a 'wee' drop eh Sal ;)

:p

lolz, the pictures dont do it justice. In the flesh its alot worse :lol:

lolz, the pictures dont do it justice. In the flesh its alot worse :lol:
i bought the wheels only hav about 200miles on wheels an tyres, the bridgestone potenzas stil hav the wee nobbly bits across the treads but 1 had been pot holed an the tyre woz scrap an small mark on wheel but 4 500im happy the tyres alone r 167 a piece an i got my new potenza on 2day

well done mate, they look good on the grey Accord, but then i would say that.

Excellent!! Get some pics up.

Excellent!! Get some pics up.
i put the wheels on 2day i cudnt wait plan woz a spec fitted an wheels all in 1 go,but i nd 2 new frnt wishbone bushes so no point puttin the a spec in til i get them fitted hpefully nxt wk, but the wheels sittin in the back bedroom woz jus 2 much i kept goin in an lookin at them so i gav in an put them on, wil get pics up wen i can get my m8 2 show me how im no gd wi computers