What's new

Are Penta's really gonna improve the look of my motor?

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
Given that they are also 17's and I can't really be bothered spending loads of money on flashy wheels or suspension kits, do you reckon that a set of Penta's would improve the looks of my tourer? I've kinda got used to the Epsilon's but I guess they don't exactly look 'sporty'.

Worthwhile investment or waste of money?

2qbvcdy.jpg

I ain't saying 'owt...

But my car is better than your car :p

Just kidding bud, it really is down too taste. You'll need to compare like with like In the flesh. Some wheels look pants on the screen, but quite nice when you're up close and personal.

I ain't saying 'owt...

But my car is better than your car :p

Just kidding bud, it really is down too taste. You'll need to compare like with like In the flesh. Some wheels look pants on the screen, but quite nice when you're up close and personal.

Yeh I know mate. Yours looks nice in your sig. You posted any decent pics of yours on your fancy suspension?

Leave alone mate, I kind of like the look of your alloys against the black car

Thanks mate, they do contrast nicely (when clean)

I'll ll be doing a little update but there are some embarrassing marks on the front that I need to deal with first.

That being said, your motor is looking pretty nice :D

I'll ll be doing a little update but there are some embarrassing marks on the front that I need to deal with first.

That being said, your motor is looking pretty nice :D

Thanks mate, yeh I am 1000% happy with it. It is in outstanding condition inside and outside!

Dan still have marks on bamper from our last HH meet :):);)

my opinion is Pentas will be better than your current wheels

Yep, and the missus has added a few to the same area l. So, its £500 to bring the front to factory fresh with paint; it £600 for a complete wrap...

Personally I love my epsilons. I think yours look nice on your tourer, I'd keep them as they are and use that money for something else. :)

i say keep the ones you have OR drop it on coilovers add some deepdish 18/19" rims and add the type s kit,now that would be super cool B)

here you are bud, not too keen on the alloys,but something similar would look cool and verrry JDM

SlammedAccordWagon.jpg