What's new

1999 Accord 2.0i LS

switch

Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.0i LS
Hey there all,

Can anyone please help !!

The bulb for the odometer and clock have blown for my 1999 accord. Does anyone know how to remove these for this model. I can only find info on how to replace these for the US version but this is different from the European version.

If anyone has done this before or can point me in the right direction it would be a great help !!

Thanks in advance !!!

Hello Colin

you will get more response if you actually introduce yourself first fella. This way you are showing your not just here for a quick response.

But to answer your question, you will have to remove the steering cowling and then remove the screws around the speedometer holding the trim. The trim is one piece and goes all the way across to the stereo. Basically once you have removed the screws you will then have to begin unclipping it. I recommend you start from the stereo and make your way across. They are stuck on pretty well so you may have to use a screw driver to remove the trim but be carefull not to break or scratch the trim. Hope that helps.

Hi Shabz,

Sorry if my post looked bad, had'nt found the newbie section by that stage and didnt expect ppl to reply so quickly. I've posted on the newbie section now, so hopefully that will let ppl know a bit about me.

Thanks for the info. mate, that should be real helpful !! Hope to speak to ya in the future !!

Cheers

Hi Shabz,

Sorry if my post looked bad, had'nt found the newbie section by that stage and didnt expect ppl to reply so quickly. I've posted on the newbie section now, so hopefully that will let ppl know a bit about me.

Thanks for the info. mate, that should be real helpful !! Hope to speak to ya in the future !!

Cheers

No worries mate, I hope you get it sorted. If you need anymore help then just shout