What's new

12 and 24 hour clock

jonis

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
How was it we can adjust the clock from 12 to 24 hour clock in Accord -07, without navi ?

not sure you can but you may be able to with non-navi cars i know you can't with the navi cars not being much help am i?

Can't be done mate... I'm sure! If it's showing for example 3.54 and it's dark then it's AM otherwise it will be PM lol in sure Honda thought of it the same way :lol:

Can't be done mate... I'm sure! If it's showing for example 3.54 and it's dark then it's AM otherwise it will be PM lol in sure Honda thought of it the same way :lol:
found it in the old Accord-forum:

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=894&highlight=clock&mforum=sp4rks

found it in the old Accord-forum:

http://www.phpbber.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=894&highlight=clock&mforum=sp4rks

Hi, I am looking for this information but it is not available any longer in that link. After service it only show 12 hour clock... Does anyone know how to change to 24 hour clock on a Accord 2006 with the standard radio?

/Peter

Hi, I am looking for this information but it is not available any longer in that link. After service it only show 12 hour clock... Does anyone know how to change to 24 hour clock on a Accord 2006 with the standard radio?

/Peter
There are link:
www.typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/3335-24-hour-clock/
You can copy and paste.It's work:)Good luck

/Peter

Tjenare fellow Swede :)

Here's how you change it to 24h on a standard radio.

1. Press and hold the power button until you see menu choises.
2. Press the number 5 button and you will see "CLK 12H"
3. Press 5 again and it will change to "CLK 24H".
4. Press the power button again to come get out of the menu.
5. If you're lucky the time is correct. If not, the time will be 12 hours wrong. Press and hold the "note" key until you hear a beep. Adjust the clock with the number 4 and 5 buttons. Full reset is on the number 6 button.

qId1g.jpg

I was not one of the lucky ones. :)

Regards
P-H

Tjenare fellow Swede :)

Here's how you change it to 24h on a standard radio.

1. Press and hold the power button until you see menu choises.
2. Press the number 5 button and you will see "CLK 12H"
3. Press 5 again and it will change to "CLK 24H".
4. Press the power button again to come get out of the menu.
5. If you're lucky the time is correct. If not, the time will be 12 hours wrong. Press and hold the "note" key until you hear a beep. Adjust the clock with the number 4 and 5 buttons. Full reset is on the number 6 button.

qId1g.jpg

I was not one of the lucky ones. :)

Regards
P-H

Thank you! It worked fine.

One clarification is that the radio must be turned on before press/hold the power button.

/Peter