What's new

2.2 4WS for sale on Autotrader

exec

Members
Reaction score
Car
'99 2.0 SE Exec
Spotted this on autotrader:

Rare model and looks to be in great nick, would buy it if I had the space to keep! Someone has to buy it, hope it doesn't fall into the wrong hands!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305276972339/sort/default/usedcars/model/accord/make/honda/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/postcode/e18hy/radius/1500/page/1/quicksearch/true?logcode=p

Sweet. Shame it's an auto.

I believe it was on eBay a while back, being sold by someone who obviously loved it a lot going by the original ad. I spotted this in my daily search today, but as Steve says shame it's an auto. If it was manual I might've gone and bought it, looks lovely :lol:

If I couldn't have got my car through it's MOT this week, I'd have probably driven up and bought this to be my daily runner until I got my car working again. Seriously! A small part of me was hoping for the excuse to do it too :blush: .

Do it anyway Steve :lol: you only live once!

Yeh would of been better if it was manual, but the autoboxes from this era are solid and would make a nice comfy runaround. I want one of these gens so bad :(

By the way am i right in thinking these have the mechanical 4WS too off the 3rd gen Lude?

Another beaut in mint condition, they sony pop up often. looks identical to my 4ws ii alo have.

To all those intested in getting one this would be a good one, price is good, auto manual, shouldn't be buying these cars for changing gear, so dont let that put you off!

yes, they have mechanical 4ws, has a steering shaft down the center to a steering diff.

Marcus, stop it, you're really selling me the idea of getting one :unsure: . Must resist...

:lol: :p

Also, post 8, really bad phone auto correct! I prefer computer, like now.