What's new

200,000 Mile Club

So basically it’s finally completed it’s run in period :)

Very commendable, mine is @ 192k but hoping it will surpass 400k before they take it away and make me go electric.
Not opposed to electric, just affordability for me.

My CL7 just rolled over 150k miles and getting antsy because of an exhaust leak where the catalytic converter bolts and don't think the weld the shop did will hold much longer. Also have VSA and ABS lights that will not disappear - getting to 250k miles would be awesome in my case!

My CL7 just rolled over 150k miles and getting antsy because of an exhaust leak where the catalytic converter bolts and don't think the weld the shop did will hold much longer. Also have VSA and ABS lights that will not disappear - getting to 250k miles would be awesome in my case!

Slight thread diversion

My ABS/VSA lights only disappear after the car has rolled a few metres forward, never when the engine is started. THe garage has said this year they cannot pass it until the fault is fixed.

I will be buying some new sensor cables over the next few weeks (two were replaced when I first got her and they might be iffy resistance and throw the CPU off).

Last edited:
Back on thread - Tourer is currently at 177200 and running well (no aircon and seats are taking a battering as I carry all sorts inside). Lower annual milage as I can no longer get into the capital without the Khan tax, the wife's car screws him and Londoners on that one despite chucking out more nasties out of the exhaust than the Honda.

Slight thread diversion

My ABS/VSA lights only disappear after the car has rolled a few metres forward, never when the engine is started. THe garage has said this year they cannot pass it until the fault is fixed.

I will be buying some new sensor cables over the next few weeks (two were replaced when I first got her and they might be iffy resistance and throw the CPU off).
Left my CL7 at my brothers place in rainy Brittany for a few months and lo and behold the VSA & ABS lights are impossible to remove now. Not sure if having these lights on fails the vehicle inspection in Latvia though.. guess I’ll see..

Meanwhile tho, does anyone know if when these lights are on that means VSA and ABS are disabled? Is it safe?