What's new

2007 Accord Diesel ABS sensor dilema

Haby

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord i-Ctdi
Hi I need advice please, ABS light has come on and I had it checked. The rear left ABS sensor is faulty.
I have been looking at websites selling this item but some sites show two types of sensors, Active or Passive, therefore need to ensure I buy the correct one. Appreciate your guidance and TIA .

Saloon or tourer?

This is fine for saloon, not sure about tourer.

I had been looking for something similar over the weekend. The same supplier has the following for both saloon and tourer.

Presumably the length of the cable has something to do with compatibility, but this one also has a part reference.

Not quite sure about the active/passive difference, I would have thought any two wire device is passive.

Thanks guys for your help , bought ABS sensor from Purevue and fitted it after drilling out the old one,,grrr| ABS light has gone but VSA still on diagnostics report error 25-1 Yaw Rate sensor. How do I expect to pay for that?
TIA

Oops meant to say how much do I expect to pay?

I can't find anyone that has had to replace it on the forum. This is the closest link.

Not expensive though

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-MK7-2003-Yaw-Rate-G-Sensor-***y-39960SEA003-