What's new

6TH Gen Bodykits

Yadash

Members
Reaction score
Guys with 6th Gen accords, if you're after body kits a great site is: http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spoilers-14000/body-kits/honda/honda-accord/honda-accord-98-02.html?p=1
I found it quite hard to find body kits for the 6th gen but there's a tonne of stuff in here :D

Some of those look quite good. Not too sure about the fitment though. My kit was from a company in Poland, and the fitment was alright, but not spot on.

Yeah, they do look pretty nice and to be fair, at the prices they're selling for I wouldn't complain too much if I had to trim bits off a little, biggest problem is probably paying for a respray after you fit it on, especially if you have a non Honda colour, the name of which you can't remember :/

^^^^:lol: :lol: :lol: Non-Honda colour? Have you got a fully sprayed car?

Off the top of my head, buying the kit, getting it sprayed and fitted cost me around £600. Which when you think about it, isn't really too much.

Yep, fully sprayed :/, they did a ***** job of it though. Need a bit of dent removal before painting though

Why was the whole thing sprayed dude?

Changed the doors cos they stopped locking, taken from a milano red car and then we had it resprayed because they couldn't find the paint for the original colour or some stupid reason